Wednesday, May 16, 2007

blue rain touches my window

Dec 19, I last posted. It has been really long. Where was I lost? Sometimes I keep tracking thoughts. Thoughts that are lost over the grasses, behind the sunrise, in the epicenter of an earthquake or a second before a kiss ends. I realized I no longer belong to any community of following a particular path. I am drawn towards a continuum state of being completely lost with faltering words and blurring images, and again recovering out of nowhere. For a moment, it is chaos and madness running through my mind. I loathe the stagnant character of myself. It does not make me feel fulfilled. My graph is an extent of incredibly up and awfully down. My nest is vulnerable; my words fail me. I emerge out of nihilism. My eternal search for a glimpse of moon from my window leaves me desperate. I long to come back home. The street bulbs at nights create a non-tangible, enchanting shadow of the plants on the curtain; my lovable dark room comes alive. My childhood memories flash by. They were left unattended, abandoned in the balcony for years. May. Summer. The birds have flown into cold countries. They will forget the path of return. My memories will remain fragmentary.

My tales always remain unfinished. The rain is washed blue with care. Kalbaishaki happens every now and then. I traverse the path of unknown territories. My feet pause in the moments of longing and loneliness. Impulses run through. My road traces lanes, streets and sudden ends. Once in a while, my feet cross dungeon. I give birth to an array of running street lamps. My madness provides solace to my isolation. I get up. I walk on the road side of the highways.

No comments: