Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A way to find myself

Being lonely is not equal to being in solitude. We all know it. Sometimes you can be lonely, yet enjoy the solitude that being alone has given to. There are no more only black and white shades. It's insipid to ask such bipolar questions to them, most of the times, as if I have been promoted to grade eleven. I do not like journalism that provides information dispassionately and on the next moment loves to inquire the likes of "Is Virat Kohli  Tendulkar in the making?" Any writing which doesn't narrate but merely asks polarised questions for the sake of objectivity doesn't fulfill its promise of making a true inquiry.

How do I calm myself? How do I get away from this world of madness into my inner self; from the milieu of overloaded information to pleasures of literature and torments of thoughts and experiences? Should I not log on to this world of hysterics at home? I better not!

ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः

1 comment:

Dhurjati said...

Watch Kung Fu Panda and get 'inner peace'! :)